Saturday, March 6, 2010

PowerPoint Presentations

Powerpoint presentations are very useful in a wide variety of arenas. When starting to use powerpoint it is very easy to become confused and agitated but as you navigate the program it becomes much easier and even fun to become creative. I am in agreement that when creating a powerpoint you should be aware of your audience. Obviously you are not going to put childish images into a professional staff development presentation. But for student this would an ok idea in order to hold their attention. Unfortunately I have been subjected to some pp presentations that could use some serious TLC. I thin power points are a great way to show information to students and it is even fun at the higher levels to have the students assist you in creating your presentation. I am a great fan of power point presenting but I think you really have to be somewhat computer savyy in oder to have fun using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment