Wednesday, March 24, 2010

my tool belt

In week 10 of my class I am finding that my tool belt is growing regularly. Everyday I find that I have the opportunity to learn new tools and envision which ones I find useful in my ideal library and technology center. As for Digo I am excited to be able to have such an easy way of keeping track of web sites that I wish to refer to on a day to day basis. Being able to share with groups is another positive. Would I recommend Digo?, sure I would. Each new tool is a valuable addition to anyones tool belt for the professional world.
I don't neccessarily believe that every tool such as Wiki's are meant for every area of education but by taking a course like this it allows one to be able to experience and experiment with new technologies being developed. Wiki's are great for upper education but I do not believe I would use them at an elementary level due to there complexity.
In becoming a librarian I do believe that it is important to become familar with new technology. I think it would be wonderful to be able to keep up to date with online courses such as this one. Keeping in touch with growing demand for change in education can be difficult but with aides like this one it makes it much more fun.
What can I say about blogging.. Well it is obvious that I really like blogging. It's a great way to express creativity..
On to next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment