Wednesday, January 13, 2010

First thoughts of the week

I am very excited to be embarking on a journey through technology although I have to admit that at first the tasks ahead seemed daunting. The thought of joining a Wiki or developing a Blog made me think that there must be a whole world of technolgy and endless possibilities. When first answering my invite into the class Wiki I discovered that on some computers you cannot access the EasyEdit Button. I tried to use my Mini Dell Inspirion but found it does not appear, so I moved to my desktop and had no problem creating my profile. I also found it very easy to create a Blog..no problems there. I found that the attachments posted at the bottom of the weekly assignment page were extremely helpful in creating the requirements for the class. I am slowly becoming more comfortable with the Wiki although I am still trying to figure out how to find my classmates. This I am sure will come in time. As I cracked open the textbooks I found myself becoming very interested in the Read/Write Web. I have now conquered the first chapters in both books. I also found myself learning extensively about copyrighting..Until Next Week...

No comments:

Post a Comment